[thelist] Need web hosting suggestions

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Thu Jul 20 17:04:49 CDT 2000

I currently use lalaweb.com, and absolutely LOVE them!  They cater mainly
to web designers, and so will host your site for free, and only charge
14.98 per month for your client sites.  They offer a lot of space (about
100 Megs), 15 pop III's, 15 email aliases, technical email and phone
support, and a lot more.  I can't say enough good things about them.  The
only thing I'm not sure of is the cold fusion -- if interested in them, you
may want to call and find out.  There web site is at www.lalaweb.com.

Hope this helps!

At 04:37 PM 7/20/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I have about a dozen different client sites that are currently at several
>different hosting companies. What I really need is one good host, preferably
>one that has access to cold fusion  I have looked into Interland and they
>seemed ok. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

Thank you!

Rachell Coe
<http://www.coeville.com/>www.coeville.com
<mailto:rachell at coeville.com>Rachell at coeville.com