[thelist] RE: Razorfish retaliates - there's a reason for the cost

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Fri Jul 21 04:28:20 CDT 2000

>And you imply Ramen is just for
>people who'd buy better food if they had more money. Ramen is like the
>Eucharist for techies - be careful how you disparage it.

Oh. I wasn't in the know.  In any case, Ramen should be an option,
not a necessity, particularly when one has children to feed.

>>enlighten us, please.  what does it take to screw up a site with
>>DHTML?
>
>That's a mean remark.

it was, kind of. mea culpa.  I get grouchy between gigs.

I don't bash corporations because it's fashionable.  I bash them
because I have good reasons which I'm happy to discuss off list.
Some corporations deserve more bashing than others.

I would not wish for any designer to be sued by a client for bad design.

In terms of the site in question, ignoring the basics of IA and
making things overly complex (in terms of code and user-experience)
are two pet peeves of mine.

Anyway, thanks for the rest.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com