[thelist] text box differences IE vs NN

dave gray dascott at wam.umd.edu
Fri Jul 21 12:25:27 CDT 2000

the first thing i check when my form elements render differently in netscape
is to make sure that no stylesheets (other than form element-specific ones)
are applied to them and that they aren't surrounded by any font tags
(especially those ones that i forgot to close :)

a careful once-over of your code looking for those things should take care
of your problems
HTH

 -dave

[snip]
Anyone have a workaround (other than building separate pages) for the
bug that makes my text boxes look so much bigger in NN than in IE?
[/snip]