[thelist] CSS, Netscape, .class oddity?

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Fri Jul 21 15:36:05 CDT 2000

go here: http://validator.w3.org/

Your styles are valid, but you have some screwy code, mainly in the list:

I don't know if this is the reason for Netscape's problems, but I
wouldn't write NN off until your HTML is valid, or close to.

Check the spec on making colored bullets.  If you can't do it with
text, you can use an image instead.  With IE.

Netscape will neither see the image-for-bullet nor the table borders.

But you may be able to stop the crashing...

Good luck.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com