[thelist] Using CGI from ASP

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 22 07:36:45 CDT 2000

make sure you test the script... IIS's support for Perl is
good, assuming they have correctly installed the perl
piece...

fwiw, the ASP mail pieces are pretty simple... it might be
worth learning them so you can add it to your skillset...
but otherwise, your generic perl mail script should do the
job just fine...