[thelist] Format/Print server-side files - Help?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 24 11:32:44 CDT 2000

given the strict print control required, i would only look to PDF...

then any platform (of the user) can support it as long as their is a
PDF plug-in available...

one place to start: http://www.activepdf.com/

(btw, take off the 'www' and smirk at their faux pas)...

there are many great resources out there as well...