[thelist] [ot] monitor help: which 17" or 19" and from who?

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Tue Jul 25 16:18:38 CDT 2000

I have to confess that my flat-screen Trinitron 21" monitor now seems
like something I can't live without.  Go for the largest monitor with
good rez that you can afford is my opinion. I got mine from Dell.  I
used to put together my own systems.... gave in and spent $3800 with
Dell and got a system that rocks in every respect -- I like them a
LOT better now that I see how good they are, how simple their
instructions are (an idiot could put these computers together) and
how much easier it was than tearing my hair out over driver issues
like I used to. :-) - Palyne

ViewSonic has just put out some new flat monitors.  ...