[thelist] Web-Based Project Management

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Wed Jul 26 09:38:38 CDT 2000

check out Zope
http://www.zope.org/
open-source, free, written mostly in python with a little c. very
object-oriented. documentataion is a small problem.

if you have any specific questions i will do my best to help answer them.
:-)

enhydra is another free one (i think). i dont know much about it.

hth

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Government is the people's business and every man, woman  and child becomes
a shareholder with the first penny of tax paid. --Ronald Reagan