[thelist] Cookies

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Wed Jul 26 09:49:02 CDT 2000

From: "Adrian Fischer" <adrian at logo-logic.com>
To: "The List " <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Subject: Cookies
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 18:26:42 +1000

Hi Gang,

Im trying to set a cookie within a perl script...I have a form that asks
=
for name and password..it checks that they are ok and then asks if they
=
are sure they want to set a cookie....when they click yes I need to jump
=
to a new script to set the cookie.  All the previous are done within  =
the main script so I need to jump out of that and write the cookie when
=
the new script runs...My problem is..I cant seem to work our how to jump
=
from my current script and run a new one.

I am using this  within my current script to try and jump me to =
biccyset.pl but I must be doing something wrong (obviously). =20

elsif ($form{'action'} eq 'doit') {'lib/biccyset.pl';}

Im sure its in a book somewhere but I have just moved back to Australia
=
after a 2 year stint in the USA and all my stuff is still sitting on a =
wharf somewhere.  I am a self confessed cgi/perl numpty.=20

Can any one please help.

ps...are there any other Australians on the list?

I owe big time..

Adrian Fischer