[thelist] Web-Based Project Management

William Anderson wpanderson at wsatkins.co.uk
Wed Jul 26 11:52:52 CDT 2000

Enviros Business Collaborator has served us very well over the past couple
of years - recent upgrades allow extensive use of XML - very nice package.
Dunno about the pricing (not involved in that), but it's easy to use.  We
use is as an intra-/extranet project management system.

- http://www.businesscollaborator.com/

--
William Anderson, WS Atkins IT Scotland, Glasgow
E-mail: wpanderson at wsatkins.co.uk