[thelist] please critique my taoist beta revamp

McCreath_David McCreath_David at xmail.asd.k12.ak.us
Wed Jul 26 12:55:07 CDT 2000

Hi, Arthur --

A real quick impression: You need more contrast. I feel like the red and
green guns on my monitor aren't working right. I get the idea that you're
going for a cool, calm look, but it's actually a little shrill, if that
makes any sense. Maybe use something not quite so strong for the background
color.

Structurally it holds together reasonably well in Netscape 2 (Mac), but some
of the text is a little hard to read on the blue background (remember that
Netscape 2 supports tables and document background colors, but not
background colors IN tables). Also fairly readable in MacLynx.

David McCreath   Web Development
(907) 742-4647   Anchorage School District
                 http://www.asd.k12.ak.us/