[thelist] [ot] monitor help: which 17" or 19" and from who?

Adrian Fischer info at aussiebidder.com
Wed Jul 26 18:50:12 CDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Whitten, Gary <gwhitten at eprise.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 1:24 AM
Subject: RE: [thelist] [ot] monitor help: which 17" or 19" and from who?

> ViewSonic has just put out some new flat monitors.  Unfortunately, I can't
> find the flyer from my vendor with the model numbers on it.  I tend to
like
> ViewSonics.  Their support can be a pain, but it's not that big an issue
> since we almost never need to call them.

I have juste purchased a viewsonic 19' PF790 Professional series monitor.
Nice and flat. It was about US$499 (COMPUSA).  I had a couple of questions
to ask the Tech people at viewsonic via their web site
(www.ViewSonic.com)and the response was within 24-36 hours.  I purchased it
in the states and am now back in Australia and so just had to change the
power plug lead and was in business (US is 110v Australia is 240V).  It is
auto sensing.  I couldnt be happier with it.

FWIW

Adrian Fischer