[thelist] process/architecture diagramming

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Jul 26 20:59:33 CDT 2000

At 06:27 PM 7/26/2000, you wrote:
>Greetings...
>
>I am in the midst of assembling a number of
>graphic look/feel resources to figure out
>how I want to present a process and architecture
>in regards to a project I am working on now...
>
>I am curious what resource/s you recommend I
>look at for inspiration on this subject...

I do all my network design/site 'layout', flow charting and other stuff in
Viso. Great tool. (Side note: I wonder how long it will take before it is
Microsoft'd. This is the first really mature product MS has bought, so it
will be interesting how MS deals with this product.)

----
Anthony Baratta
President
Keyboard Jockeys