[thelist] please critique my taoist beta revamp

Manuel Delgado tertulia at mail.internet.com.mx
Wed Jul 26 21:02:42 CDT 2000

I think it works OK, but thinking, for example, in Zen gardens in order to
determinate colors / geometrical structure, I'd use warmer colors, mainly
pale but with some contrast, on  geometry I'd use "round" elements (like your
round corners stuff) amidst orthogonal layouts. But then again, I think it's
OK.

Bon chance,

Manuel