[thelist] Search and Replace program

Chris George chrisgeorge at home.com
Thu Jul 27 01:25:28 CDT 2000

Although I was _very_ disappointed when I found out that it was just the
BBEdit demo... Homesite (full) is bundled with the PC but nothing worthwhile
comes with the Mac ver, not even in the Studio package.  I'm still bitter
about that.  I had a very long conversation with some sales person at
Macromedia about this.  She told me that all I needed was the internal
editor Dreamweaver has to develop.  I don't need more.  It's sufficient.
(replace I with you and you have an exact quote).  So in essence the Studio
bundle costs us $120 US (factor in exchange and shipping, approx. $200
Canadian) extra per seat.  I hope this doesn't open a large can of worms,
I'm just standing on my soapbox...

BBEdit is an amazing app though, no question.