[thelist] Call exe program on win32 using perl

Erik M. Sabowski sabowski at wam.umd.edu
Thu Jul 27 13:21:16 CDT 2000

Well, i have done hardly any win32 perl programming, so i can't be sure
that this will work on win32. but it's worth a shot.

use the system command. the first argument you pass it is the name of the
program, and the following arguments are the arguments to the program. so:

system "program.exe","arg1","arg2";

Erik M. Sabowski
sabowski at wam.umd.edu