[thelist] process/architecture diagramming

Anne Harris aharris at bitgroup.com
Fri Jul 28 11:12:00 CDT 2000

>I. Software
>
>so.. visio is the thing, but what version of it, will the basic
>software fit my
>needs?
>we actually map these things in "flow" a diagraming software from 1994, but it
>does the job (draw)

Have you tried TopDown? It's a cross-platform flowcharting app, sort
of what Visio would be like if it were shareware. It's more than
adequate for my current site schematic construction needs and has a
tiny footprint.

Only issue I can think of with is is that there seems to be a redraw
lag. Other than that, it's fine.

-Anne

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anne R. Harris