[thelist] Scrolling from the left?

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Fri Jul 28 23:38:46 CDT 2000

Well, I know from my working with Hebrew (which is primary Right-to-left)
that if you define your page as <html dir="rtl"> IE4+ will put the scroll
bar on the left.
On the other hand, the full page will be going right-to-left, so unless you
want to read English that way, you will have to define your text as LTR.

Ah, and this works only in IE...
Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.forbes.co.il