[thelist] IE5.5 unwanted scrollbar

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Sat Jul 29 15:48:21 CDT 2000

Hi

Since upgrading (win98 PC) to IE5.5 I discover that there is a vertical
scrollbar ever present.

When the page doesn't require it it's greyed out, but still there.

Anyone else noticed this?  it didn't do it with IE5.0 and I'm missing my 16
pixels!

Anyone know how to get them back and turn off this unwanted unnecessary
scroll bar?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, I'm sure this is on topic, because if it's not just happening to me,
then we're all going to need to look at our designs especially the ice
layouts 'cause you just lost a bit at the side!

Best

Tony