[thelist] Re: Does this webmaster hate their boss?

Madhu Menon madhu at asiacontent.com
Sun Jul 30 22:43:45 CDT 2000

At 12:00 PM 7/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>in fact, after reading that little article, it's nice to see
>that e-comm sites i built years ago follow most of that,
>with various deviations based on business need...
>
>i like the responses to his Flash piece as well... but i
>won't mention the URL here...

Whaaat? You forgot to mention "Dack's Web economy bullshit generator" ? How
could you? That thing had me ROFLMAO for days! I always recommend it when
someone comes to me asking about material for some Internet-related
presentation.

(and I'm President of the local Indian chapter of the "Flash is Evil"
society :)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Webmaster, India.CNET.com