[thelist] Does this webmaster hate their boss? take 2

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Mon Jul 31 13:51:19 CDT 2000

I sent an email to about 20 possible addresses at their domain name
to tell them they had a problem.

I cannot publicly say what they offered.  Suffice to say it offered
something like... er.... ethnically and alternative-sexually inclined
latex novelties.

Palyne

On 31 Jul 2000, at 10:59, Ron White wrote:
> Apparently someone from that firm is on thelist, because I just went there
> and the only thing in the All Lines List is All Lines either that or someone
> else noticed and mentioned it to the company. So now I wanna know, what did
> it say?

--------
Palyne Gaenir
ScienceHorizon Web Media