[thelist] Global CSS changes onClick

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Jul 31 18:11:52 CDT 2000

I'm putting together a wee photo album, and I'm doing
a printable version.

While I've no problem in changing (say) the properties
of a specific image (eg changing the bordercolour) or
div (say changing the text colour), what I really want
to do is let the user click on a link and have the
global stylesheet change eg from:

p {  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color='#ffffff'}
body {  background-color: #000000}
img {  border-color: #000000 }

p.printable {  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
color='#000000'}
body.printable {  background-color: #ffffff}
img.printable {  border-color: #ffffff}

So how do I do that, eh?

Ideally it'd swap the original definitions for a new class

Cheers
Martin