[thelist] JavaScript - form.submit()

Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com Scott_Brady at themoneystore.com
Tue Aug 1 10:21:06 CDT 2000

This way, the form is submitting whether the function returns true or false,
which is obviously not the what I want.  I'll try Jeff Howden's suggestion now.

I'm still trying to figure out why it works on other pages and not this one.

Scott

Anthony Baratta <Anthony at Baratta.com> on 07/28/2000 02:38:38 PM

Please respond to thelist at lists.evolt.org