[thelist] Site design from a 3rd party design

Ewing, Christopher CEwing at sscinc.com
Tue Aug 1 13:24:02 CDT 2000

I've got a client who had a graphic designer come up with a site design,
after which I built the site.

No problem.

The client now wants to make major graphic changes and has asked the
designer to come up with a new look.

Not a problem I figure, I'll get more billable hours out of this.

The problem I have is I've gotten a comp of the "look" and I'm not sure at
all how I'm going to deal with some of graphics from a tiling or background
effect.

The area in question that I'm really worried about is the white "link"
structure on the right along with the "gear" image.  How can I get those to
expand if I have more text in the center content area?

Is this a case of CSS?

http://www.coonce-ewing.com/tupai6.jpg is the mockup.