[thelist] Server log retrieval & storage

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Wed Aug 2 22:50:50 CDT 2000

Actually, the whole cron line is one line.  No breaks.   This is how I have
it.... (put a space between the .pl and the | symbol.)  That's all there is
to it.  Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

55 23 * * *
/usr/home/redhot/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/sweeps1/cgi-local/log_archiver.pl

| /usr/bin/mail -s "Stats Archived - Red Hot Sweeps" webmaster at redhotsweeps.com

Enjoy

Chris