[thelist] SALARY.COM: Is that right???

Jason Morehead jmorehead at alphalincoln.com
Thu Aug 3 12:23:27 CDT 2000

>What do you think of the numbers given in Salary.com's
>(http://www.salary.com) Internet/New Media section? Do they correspond to
>what the going rate is for your area? Just wondering how "legitimate"
>their numbers really are...

wow... i *seriously* need to ask for a *big* raise if their figures
are right for my area (lincoln, nebraska).  but then again, the stuff
i do encompasses about 9 or 10 different listings in this section.
maybe i should forward this site to my boss. ;)

jason
--
http://www.alphalincoln.com/
alphagraphics of nebraska - web services