[thelist] SALARY.COM: Is that right???

George chaos_creates at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 3 19:38:05 CDT 2000

Hey, first time poster, avid fan.

Uhm i just have a question about what is reasonable to
charge per page. I'm going to go off for my first
meeting with a potential client, and i am sure they
will want to talk price right away. So i want to give
them a reasonable ball park figure.

The site is will probably be small, it is just mainly
going to be a small bit of webspace for a production
company. There is going to be some minor flash content
as well.

So if someone could help me out and give me a ballpark
figure on a per page charge and, maybe a fee for a
flash intro page, it would be much apreciated.

I know this is slightly off topic, but hopefully the
List Gods will forgive me for posting without a tip;
it is my first time afterall.

Thanx in advance.

George