[thelist] [Last Minute job - Image Alignment problem]

Theodore Serbinski need-4-speed-ski at erols.com
Thu Aug 3 21:35:12 CDT 2000

> I've tried changing the size of the last graphic and it still
> won't line up.
> Instead it drops under the left side of the "banner" area.
>
>http://www.tupaisystems.com/analysisprods_2.html

It seems right after you body tag, where you start your table, your first
image fit back with the rest of them. It wasn't flush, but you readd up the
total width of those images, it should come close to 800 and if you set your
table width and td width to that number, it should work.

change these 2 numbers:

hth,

-ted