[thelist] The End, I hope, of Angora socks comment on DJC article

Jay Turley jay at weberrific.org
Fri Aug 4 09:01:23 CDT 2000

Go Ron!

It's your birthday!

Go Ron!

<tip>
When creating anchors, use the title attribute. This retains the URL
information in the status line that hard-core webbies know and love, yet
lets you add information to the link that may be of use to users.

extraneous">link</a>
</tip>

  http://www.weberrific.org
 "Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology"