[thelist] JPG Misery

Aileen Wrothwell aileen at stonebikini.com
Sat Aug 5 10:55:59 CDT 2000

Hi people,

I owe an amends to the good folks of this list.  A couple of weeks ago, I
posted a plea for help with some jpg problems (an image was saving strangely
and I was also having an issue with background image tiling).  Right away, I
received loads of great advice, some of which I applied to the problems at
hand, and I was able to resolve things to my (and my client's) satisfaction.
Meanwhile, I've been working like mad to finish this site and I failed to
post a great big thanks to the list for coming through for me yet again.
It's a great comfort to me to know that if I get stumped during my solitary
work at my computer, that help is just an e-mail away.  You guys are great
and always right on time (unlike me)!  Thanks again.  Aileen.

Aileen Wrothwell
Stone Bikini
E-mail: aileen at stonebikini.com
Web site: http://www.stonebikini.com