[thelist] WARNING. You sent a potential virus or unauthorised code

Chris Danek Chris.Danek at cmgisolutions.com
Mon Aug 7 12:30:56 CDT 2000

Guess we shouldn't include any VB in our posts, hm? :)

<tip author="Chris Danek" email="cdanek at bdsinc.com">
	Document all your miniprojects. Quick fixes tend to take up much more time
than most people account for. When cataloging what work you've accomplished
in the past day/week/month/project, the finished todo lists are invaluable.
If you use ultraedit, make a favorite file called todo.txt and put it in a
personal folder. Access it in ultraedit with alt-f,v,t,enter.
</tip>

Chris Danek - Chris.Danek at cmgisolutions.com
Consultant - CMGI Solutions
646-342-6663