[thelist] Client Code versus Server Code Article....

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Aug 7 20:30:21 CDT 2000

> > This is something that I believe can be tackled with a bit
> of reading on
> > the questioners part.  Therefore, I'm feeling the need for an evolt
> article

> thinker you are. Anyway, I think at least a general covering
> would be good.

chime, +1, yeah what he said ... I guess I could be coaxed into helping with
it (considering I'd probably read it and comment heavily anyway ;) )

<tip type="ASP">
<% On Error Resume Next %> is a great way to hide errors from your users.
Just don't put it in there until you're done testing! It will also hide them
from you while you're developing, and can cause headaches.
</tip>

sgd
--
thinksafely