[thelist] ColdFusion HELP with email form

Edd Partee edd at vilocity.com
Tue Aug 8 09:06:31 CDT 2000

Friends:

I thought this was a simple thing to do. I'm trying to email a few form
fields using ColdFusion <cfmail>. I have the action of my form set to
the processform.cfm page where I have included the following tags in the
body.

<cfmail to="edd at vilocity.com" from="#form.Email#" subject="Test Form">

    Name: #form.fname#
    Email: #form.title#
    etc...
</cfmail>

What else do I need to do to get this to work? Should my cfmail tags not
be in the body? Is there some kind of admin thing I need to do to tell
the  CF server that I want this page to mail? Other forms on this site
seem to work just fine.

TIA

Edd