[thelist] Looking for a site with a certain type of content...(oo-er)

Michael Galvin mpgalvin at eircom.net
Tue Aug 8 12:50:19 CDT 2000

I'm trying to change the way a client's site is laid out, and I kind of know
what I want, but I need to find a site with the same sort of layout to show
the client.  Basically, they have a lot of content that they usually update
every week.

However, I think it might be better to update the content every day, so that
what is updated in a week is the same as used to be updated every week (boy,
that doesn't even make sense to me!)

For example:

They add 5 articles every week.  Instead, I want to add an article on
Monday, one on Tuesday, etc, etc.  On their front page, then, they'd have
shortcuts to the last 10 (or whatever) articles and as each day passed, the
bottom one would 'fall off' and a new one added at the top ("today's
article")

I'm looking for a site that does things this way.  I know a lot of places
that have this sort of layout but they also have today's article on the
front page (teevee.org, suck, etc), and I don't want that, just the links.

Any pointers?

Michael