[thelist] spectra

Conrad, Christopher CConrad at VSCat.com
Wed Aug 9 13:44:50 CDT 2000

http://www.houseoffusion.com/hof/lists/Spectra_Talk.cfm

Chris

Christopher Conrad
Victoria's Secret Catalogue
Limited Technology Services - New Media
Senior.Programmer.Analyst
http://www.VictoriasSecret.com
614.337.5653
cconrad at vscat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Van Dijck [mailto:peter at vardus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:56 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] spectra

What resources are there to get to know spectra from a higher level (not
the nitty gritty coldfusion programming). I need to learn how it works and
how to define proper specs for it ('business manager') I know about object
models and stuff, I need to learn specifically about spectra's object
model, and workflows and ...
thanks for any url's, mailing lists, ...
Peter