[thelist] International Browser Norms

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Wed Aug 9 16:39:38 CDT 2000

I manage a few sites in Hebrew for audience in Israel.
The browser breakdown is as follows:
IE5- 46%
IE4- 22%
Netscape 4- 23%

Keep in mind though that my sites give services/offer guides to people who
whish to build small web sites (mainly personal homepages but not only) so
they might be slightly more up to date then the "average" (Or not?)

Shoshannah Forbes
http://www.forbes.co.il