[thelist] ICANN At Large - membership/nomination

David Nicholls nicholls at u030.aone.net.au
Thu Aug 10 09:10:29 CDT 2000

Tara Cleveland wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried to join ICANN yesterday, only to find out I was too late to vote in
> the elections.
> Oh well, the early bird gets the worm ;-) Good luck anyway Oliver!

What was maddening was that the ICANN sites were completely overloaded
for some days before the close off date. I tried about 30 times during
the week before close off, over a variety of connections, at all hours
of day and night, trying the English and (I think) Spanish and German
sites, no luck once past the entry page...  Grrr...

DN in Oz
(who also likes the ellipsis :-)
--

David Nicholls