[thelist] ICANN At Large - membership/nomination

the head lemur lemurs at extremezone.com
Thu Aug 10 09:27:29 CDT 2000

There has been discussion on voting. The snail mail portion of the
membership process is way behind the online portion of the registration
process. I have e-mailed ICANN to find out if your registration date(online)
will determine your eligibility to vote. more soon!

As the howling voice of the independant designer community, one other thing
needed to keep me on the ballot is a nomination from someone outside the
North american area..
any takers?

This will be interesting as the conflict of interest rules come to the front
for the nominees chosen by ICANN.  Lawrence Lessig seems to be the only one
at this point who really has no ties to the ICANN organization, either as a
member organization or as a creditor/sponsor...

god i love the web!

alan herrell - the head lemur
news http://www.lemurzone.com/news/
opinion http://www.lemurzone.com/edit/editorial.htm