[thelist] SQL

Steve Cook sck at biljettpoolen.se
Fri Aug 11 09:17:41 CDT 2000

Yo Kev!!

Looks like you've missed the single quotes around your string value
"request.form("minsize")"

As a result, it's parsing the value into the SELECT string.

A tip for debugging these sorts of errors, is to use

SQL = "SELECT * FROM foo;"
Response.Write SQL

That way you would see in your SQL statement the missing single quotes :-)

See ya round!

.steve