[thelist] Little javascript help? (banner rotation + mouseOvers)

Simon sentient at mail.com
Fri Aug 11 10:46:24 CDT 2000

Hello all,

Sometimes I get stuck and know it's probably just
something simple that I'm missing somewhere. Could
one of the resident Javascript aficionados please
take a look at this page...

http://NetTrash.com/users/compost/rotatertest.html

...and tell me why the (short and simple) banner
script works fine there but not on the second page
linked to it (rotatertest2.html)?

Thanks to all who can help,

Simon

P.S. The three banner use some suggestive humour
      but nothing actually offensive I hope...they're
      just three of the seven old Brazilian Internet
      Company ones that I used for testing things.

Sentient Technologies - mailto:sentient at mail.com