[thelist] using ASP and databases for images

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 11 20:50:41 CDT 2000

Forgot to mention that I spent several hours reading up on C# and a few
other items the MS has coming out.
C# sounds like an incredible advancement for ASP.
The learning curve might be a little much for right now thou.
Have some languages to put under my belt in the mean time.
Just picked up Dreamweaver and read some about ultraDev.
Might be a good way to go until I can complete the languages I need.

Haven't used a WYSIWYG editor before except for Sam's tutorial for FrontPage
2000.
Couldn't get past all the proprietary stuff in FrontPage so I didn't follow
up on it.

thanx
krr