[thelist] Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com)

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Sun Aug 13 01:12:23 CDT 2000

Hi Mr. Dave:

A few things.  I really like it, first of all.

I don't think I'm getting the same effect in the mouse-over that Elkay
is getting, it seems okay to me, but I looked with NN (well, let me pull
out IE).   Ah, yes I see, it is "painful".  Well, back to the drawing
board w/ that one --- especially since most folks are going to be
looking at it with IE.  I did, however, get [even when still on the home
page] the "go home" mouse-over, and I don't think you want that.

I agree it bottoms out too fast, just a few more lines would feel more
comfortable.

You say the band is from the Reading area.  Do you mean Reading,
Pennsylvania... you might want to add that, and even consider adding
United States?

i do think the font will be too small for a mac, but hopefully a real
mac person will look and let you know for sure.

i like your writing style, and i think it reads well, and that's one of
the hardest things to get together.

Best wishes,
Donna