[thelist] Liquidity

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 13 02:23:05 CDT 2000

I have to say that this site is pretty cool in terms of its flexibility
across platforms and browser resolutions.
I have been trying to punch a hole in the site and make it fall apart.
The reason being is I never see sites built in this fashion.
I have three tables all set using percentages and all of them float freely
on the web page independent of each other.
Can someone take a look at it and tell me if what I am doing has a flaw??

I haven't been able to find one, but then I haven't installed my selection
of test browsers yet.
Will state that I choose the em unit for fonts and that if you max out on
the font size if does change the nav bar considerably.
http://home.netcom.com/~krr/testCase/testCase.html
Note: the border around the text table is for design purposes and will be
removed when the site is put into use.

any insight appreciated
thanx
krr