[thelist] looking for a site check in NN 3 Win

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Sun Aug 13 15:28:42 CDT 2000

Hi Zachary:  In looking at it with NN 3.04 I couldn't find any problem
with the "Find" button.  Sometimes I find stuff w/ Opera that doesn't
show up elsewhere, but don't have it installed right now.

Thought I'd check it with javascript turned off, and turned out it was
already turned off (in NN3.04) .... so turned it back on, and couldn't
see any difference in how it all operated one way or the other....

hth
Donna