[thelist] Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Aug 14 21:42:00 CDT 2000

Incidentally, a good example of 'title' usage can be found within Erika's
current headlining article at A List Apart
(http://www.alistapart.com/stories/strange/index.html).

Here's an example:

---
"Mozillans! You know the ones I mean. The ones behind that commie plot Mozilla
project!"
---

"Mozilla project" is linked to
http://www.mozilla.org/editorials/mozilla-overview.html and the title attribute
is:

"The Mozilla Project- an open source project whose code is used for Netscape 6"

Without really interrupting the story, Erika has given a quick explanation of
the Mozilla project. For even more information, interested readers can click and
head off to the Mozilla Web site.

isaac