[thelist] Critique please (http://squalidnet.port5.com)

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 15 15:01:33 CDT 2000

> Not sure what you mean here-plug it into your system? You can plug it
> into the 'Net if it's got a modem... or you can network the two
> together, is that what you mean?

Actually that is what I was hoping would be possible without a major
expendature or reconfig of either system.
Haven't been down this road so if you could advise??

I have my system setup using ADSL with a point to point software for the DSL
line.
Also I use an external router "speedstream" which connects to my system thru
the
Intel 10/100 network adapter card and the 10/100 intel hub.
It would be great if I could just plug her system into the intel 10/100 hub.