[thelist] - Taz is back.

Taz planet_tolkien at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 17 04:34:07 CDT 2000

>But on my Mac/IE5 the choose your destination banner is smack dab in the
>middle of the screen as well as the "we advertise to get you advertised"
>banner.  Makes it hard for me to say anything more except I agree with the
>slow issue.  I am on dialup and frankly it was so slow I would have moved
>on.

>On NN4.61/Mac I didn't have the layout problem mentioned above.  But it
kept
>saying in the status bar that the transferred had stalled which is what I
>usually see when I am checking out something on my server when a backup is
>going on or something CPU intensive like that.

Lots of points for me to look at there, in all honesty I didn't even make
the site for the Mac yet, only NN and IE5. And still some bugs. Going to be
working on Lynx next. I'll keep the points and bring them up when I get
there :) - Thanks.
Taz
irc.sorcery.net - IRC Bot writer.
To be found on #help, sorcery.