[thelist] Server Changes

Daniel J. Cody djc at five2one.org
Thu Aug 17 13:48:52 CDT 2000

Okily dokily folks, looks like everything is good to go. It looks like
the speed is back up there(my test mail took about 2 minutes for 900+
deliveries), which is nice and we can brag about how fast our list is
once again :)

There may have been a couple emails lost, so dig in your outbox's and
send them again if you don't see your post show up soon :)

If anyone notices anything odd, please let me know and I'll look into
it.. Thanks for your patience!

.djc.