[thelist] Small Favor

kevin raleigh krr at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 17 18:09:00 CDT 2000

How does one post messages in this forum, I tried posting directly on the
bulletin board and using the email address that appears on all the posts but
I don't seem to get a reply.

Looking for some help on how to partition up a new hard drive so that I can
work with multiple browsers.
I have all the down loads sitting in a file but not sure what would be the
best way to set up the drive partitions.
I have read that some of browsers will crash if they are on the same hard
drive.

any insight appreciated
krr