[thelist] $varaibles in perl

Adrian Fischer info at aussiebidder.com
Mon Aug 21 01:14:01 CDT 2000

Thanks Anthony,

> use <path/name of file>
> This will insert your variable list into the file at compile time.

It worked fine...I had tried that before but must have done something wrong.
Heres another one for you.  The script I have has a gazillion "print"
statements in it.  I have progressively gone through it and started to
rewrite it and use print <<"EOF"; to encompass complete pages of outputted
workload for the server.  I realise that every iteration of "print" is a hit
on the server (at least that's what I thought) so how does getting rid of
lots of them impacted on the compilation of the script as far as the viewer
is concerned?

Thanks again

Adrian Fischer